Click to apply:
At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
We are currently seeking Development Engineers to join our dynamic team in our Troy, MI as part of the Vehicle Component Company.
LG Electronics Vehicle Component’s Company focuses on commercializing eco-friendly automotive components and core solutions based on LG’s proprietary technologies. LG produces high-quality in-car infotainment systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world’s biggest automobile brands. The VC Company also develops electric compressors for automotive applications, e-traction motors for individual and integrated systems such as drive units and power electronics providing a total solution to meet specific market needs.
- Create development timing plan and manage each activities to
launch program successfully.
- Coordinate to release software & Hardware to customer
- Support weekly meeting with customer to share the
- Major Issue tracking and coordinate to resolve the issue in
- Be involved in various customers meeting to monitoring and
track the open items.
- Be involved in hardware and software issues and support
engineering team to resolve issues quickly.
- Coordinate and attend various communication meetings with
customer or other Tier-3 suppliers.
- Support to get PPAP approval.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Be the voice of the customer to the team in Korea
- Required bachelor’s degree in electrical or electronic
- Minimum of 4 years experiences working directly with the
customer is preferred
- Bilingual is preferred(English and Korean)
- Automotive experience is preferred (FCA/ Ford/ GM)
- Good Skills to use MS project and MS Office.
- Good knowledge of OEM process and requirements
- Should support late call to discuss urgent issue to team in
Korea, possible to work at holiday if urgently required.
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.